How to Guest Post For our Blog
At the Paperblog, we help coaches run successful businesses. Our audience is made up of all types of coaches and consultants: life coaches, parenting coaches, marketing coaches, etc.
We focus on the business side of coaching: we blog on topics like attracting and retaining clients, business systems, and productivity.
When you guest post for us, we’ll include a link back to your site in your bio. You may also include up to one relevant link to a blog post you’ve written in your article.
Your article must:
- Be 100% original and not published or syndicated anywhere else
- Contain no plagiarised content
- Contain at least 1,600 words
- Be factual and accurate
- Contain at least one link to a resource that isn’t yours
- Any relevant media (complementary photos, infographics, etc) must either be either your original work or copyright-free
We run actionable, useful content that’s specific to coaches. We also love to run reviews of programs, books, certifications, and any other resources for coaches.
We do not accept pitches, we only review finished articles. (But don’t worry, if you aren’t a fit for us you are welcome to publish the article on your own blog or shop it around elsewhere.) Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your finished article.