What will Paperbell look like for my clients?
Paperbell puts the entire client experience in one place. This means that paying for the package, scheduling sessions, answering surveys and delivering information or additional resources is all done inside Paperbell. (So all of those things are actually tied together! Hooray!)
You can see the whole booking process in this video:
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown:
1. Client click a link from your website, email, or social media over to your Paperbell shop or package landing page:
(in this example, you’d link the ‘Learn More’ button to your Paperbell shop or individual package landing or booking page. Here’s how to do that.)
2. Client goes to your shop or package page and learns everything about your package. (Here’s an example shop.)
3. Client schedules their session or sessions. If it’s a multi-session package your client can book all of the sessions up-front or log in later to book more sessions
4. If you have a contract, client signs the contract
5. Client buys your package using a credit card or paypal
All packages are paid up-front, subscriptions are automatically charged monthly until you or your client cancels.
You can also create instalment plans with one payment up-front followed by a set amount of additional payments monthly. (Or, create free packages, where the payment screen will be skipped entirely.)
6. If you have a survey, client fills out the survey
7. Client receives emails with all of the information they need to know
With Paperbell you can automatically schedule an email to go out when a package is purchased, before a session and after a session. This is where you can include any extras like resource access, downloads, links to any groups or forums, etc.
Clients will also receive a google calendar invitation for any sessions book which includes your meeting link as well as contact information for you and your client.
What if my client doesn’t use Google Calendar?
Not a problem!
- If you or your clients do not use google as your main calendar you will still be able to add Paperbell appointments. When the “google calendar” event invitation comes, you or your clients can click to download the attachment that comes with the email, it’s called invite.ics
- When the invite.ics file is opened it will add the appointment to any calendar – apple calendar, outlook, etc.
8. Client can log back into their Paperbell client portal anytime
Your client has 24/7 access to their client portal where they can:
- Make new appointments
- View or change existing appointments
- See complete history of appointments and purchases
- Review survey answers or answer survey
- Download signed contracts
- Access any downloads
Here’s a video overview of the client’s Paperbell portal:
If you’d like to direct clients to this portal, the URL is https://app.paperbell.com/client/