About the Team Behind Paperbell Coaching Software
I’m Laura Roeder, and my husband Chris and I created Paperbell together. Here’s a bit more about the journey that lead me here . . .
I quit my first and only job in 2007 to become an entrepreneur, and I haven’t looked back since! I’ve been a web designer, online business consultant, course creator, and software creator. I’m also a founder of MeetEdgar, LKR Social Media (my social media course business – it’s defunct now but you can still take one of our most popular courses here), and Marie Forleo’s B-School.
Over the years I’ve grown multiple businesses to over 8 figures in revenue, all while working from home and maintaining a flexible lifestyle. (I looove travel, I think my favourite country I’ve visited is probably a tie between India and Indonesia.)
Here are a few facts, to get to know me better:
- My husband and I met in February and got married in November of that same year. Sometimes when you know, you know!
- I’m originally from Austin, Texas but now live in Brighton, England. Yes, my kids have British accents, and yes, it is ADORABLE.
- I absolutely love reading memoirs and read 20+ per year.
- I’ve spent time as a digital nomad (travelling full-time) and met my husband whilst traveling in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- My hobby is my work. I love what I do!
Is Paperbell hiring?
Not at the moment.
Do you accept guest posts?
Yes! You can learn more about guest posting here.
What are your values?
Our company and community is an inclusive, equitable, and intersectional space that welcomes all ethnicities, sexualities, genders, (dis)abilities, neurodiversities, and backgrounds. We think you matter, and we’re glad you’re here.
How can I get in touch?
Send us an email at email@example.com