About The Team Behind Paperbell Coaching Software
I’m Laura Roeder, and my husband Chris and I created Paperbell together. Here’s a bit more about the journey that lead me here . . .
I quit my first and only job in 2007 to become an entrepreneur and I haven’t looked back since! I’ve been a web designer, online business consultant, course creator, and software creator. I’m also a founder of MeetEdgar, LKR Social Media (my social media course business – it’s defunct now but you can still take one of our most popular courses here), and Marie Forleo’s B-School.
Over the years I’ve grown multiple businesses to over 8 figures in revenue, all while working from home and maintaining a flexible lifestyle. (I looove travel, I think the favourite country I’ve visited is probably a tie between India and Indonesia.)
Here are a few facts to get to know me better:
- My husband and I met in February and got married in November of that same year. Sometimes when you know, you know!
- I’m originally from Austin, Texas but now live in Brighton, England. Yes, my kids have British accents and yes, it is ADORABLE.
- I absolutely love reading memoirs and read 20+ per year.
- I’ve spent time as a digital nomad (travelling full-time) and met my husband whilst traveling in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- My hobby is my work, I love what I do!
Is Paperbell hiring?
Not at the moment.
Do you accept guest posts?
Yes! You can learn more about guest posting here.
How can I get in touch?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org