Paperbell offers a Zoom integration that automatically creates a unique Zoom link for each meeting.
If you prefer to use the same link for each meeting, don’t use the Zoom integration and instead enter your Zoom personal meeting ID in Paperbell’s meeting URL field, here’s how to do that. )
How to Set Up the Zoom Integration
- Go to your Paperbell settings > Meeting Room Settings > and change Meeting integration to Zoom.
- Click the “Connect Zoom account” link, review permissions, and accept.
- You’re done!
How to Uninstall Zoom
- Go to your Paperbell settings > Meeting Room Settings > and change Meeting integration to None.
- Log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the Paperbell app.
- Click the Paperbell app.
- Click Uninstall.
How to Change Your Connected Zoom Account
Want to change the Zoom account you’re hooked up to? No problem!
- Go to Zoom and log out of your account.
- Go to your Paperbell settings > Meeting Room Settings and click “change account” link, review permissions, and accept.
- Please note that when you change out the Zoom account from your settings it only affects appointments moving forward. For any existing appointment linked to a different Zoom account, you’ll need to go in and change the link within the Google calendar event.
Are your clients asked for a passcode?
If your clients are getting asked for a passcode once they join the meeting, you can turn off this setting in Zoom. Here are the instructions.
keywords: zoom, API, video meeting, video conferencing, video conference, online meeting, video chat, video call