Are you searching for top female business coaches to take your business to the next level?
Navigating the coaching industry can be challenging, and finding a role model that aligns with your leadership style is crucial for successful business growth.
The right coach can inspire you to develop key leadership skills, build a thriving online coaching program, and attract clients ready to experience success.
Fortunately, there are successful women who have paved the way in this industry.
We highlight ten of the top female business coaches today – trailblazers who have built successful businesses and helped countless other entrepreneurs do the same.
So, without further ado, let us introduce you to the ten influential women making waves in the business community.
Keep reading to discover the top 10 female business coaches to follow:
- Marie Forleo
- Mel Robbins
- Amy Porterfield
- Susan Sly
- Tara Gentile
- Brene Brown
- Diane Helbig
- Ali Brown
- Rachel Rodgers
- Selena Soo
10 Top Female Business Coaches You Need to Follow
Want to learn from the best? Then follow these 10 top female business coaches who are killing it in the industry. They’ve built successful businesses and helped countless others do the same.
Each of them has carved out their own unique path in the coaching industry, and they have plenty of wisdom to share.
Follow them for inspiration, motivation, and valuable insights.
1. Marie Forleo: Thought leader for the next generation
If you’re an aspiring life coach, follow Marie Forleo.
Marie’s approach focuses on creating a business and life you love. She’s a motivational speaker that empowers others through entrepreneurship and personal development.
To learn from Marie Forleo means embracing your passion and cultivating resilience.
- A formidable presence in the business world
- The bestselling author of “Everything Is Figureoutable” (NYT bestseller)
- An online business coach who’s helped thousands of entrepreneurs build successful businesses
- The creator of B-School – an online course for entrepreneurs
- The host of MarieTV (an award-winning TV show featuring successful leaders)
- Named by Oprah as a “thought leader for the next generation”
- One of the “Most Inspiring Entrepreneurs” (Inc. Magazine)
- One of the “Top 100 Websites for Entrepreneurs” (Forbes)
Marie Forleo’s goal is clear: helping you become the person and entrepreneur you want to be. Follow her for practical advice and a holistic approach to business.
2. Mel Robbins: The 5 Second Rule
Meet Mel Robbins, one of the most influential female business coaches in the world, who has impacted the lives of millions with her empowering messages and practical strategies.
Following Mel’s teachings can significantly benefit those who aspire to become effective life coaches themselves. Mel is:
- An award-winning CNN commentator
- An author of bestselling books – “The 5 Second Rule” and “Stop Saying You’re Fine”
- The creator of online courses on confidence building and goal setting
- A motivational speaker (see her TEDx talk “How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over” with over 31 million views)
- One of the “Top 30 Global Gurus” (Leadership)
- One of the “Most Powerful Women in Business” (Forbes)
The 5 Second Rule
Her book, “The 5 Second Rule,” is her unique approach to coaching that focuses on overcoming procrastination and boosting productivity.
Its simple yet powerful message encourages seizing the moment and acting quickly before your mind can persuade you otherwise.
Waiting for the perfect moment or overthinking can lead to missed opportunities, so Mel emphasizes immediate action.
Her books provide valuable advice for anyone looking to improve their decision-making skills or kickstart their journey toward becoming a successful life coach.
Follow her for simple, effective strategies to get things done.
3. Amy Porterfield: The online marketing expert
Looking to establish your business online? Look no further than Amy Porterfield, the queen of digital courses and launches!
Amy’s trek started off with renowned brands such as Harley Davidson and Tony Robbins, yet she has since earned a distinguished reputation for herself as an advisor and guide to business people.
Her secret? Breaking down complex marketing strategies into simple, actionable steps.
- One of the “Top 50 Online Marketing Influencers to Watch” (Entrepreneur)
- One of the “Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers” (Forbes)
- Host of the podcast “Online Marketing Made Easy“
- Author of the books “Digital Course Academy” and “List Builders Society”
- The creator of comprehensive training programs that have helped countless individuals launch profitable online businesses
But what sets her apart is her ability to lead by example.
She’s proof that you can balance personal life while scaling up a business, making her not only relatable but also inspiring for aspiring coaches.
So if you’re ready to take your coaching business to the next level, follow Amy Porterfield’s lead and start leveraging the power of digital courses.
You can listen to her podcast – or join her email list to see her email marketing in action!
4. Susan Sly: The dynamic business coach
If you want a coach who can help you build a successful business while maintaining a work-life balance, look no further than Susan Sly.
With her three decades of experience in the industry, Susan Sly is one of the top female executive coaches and a highly accomplished entrepreneur, author, investor, and speaker.
Sly is a certified coach who offers actionable strategies and practical advice to help you succeed. She is:
- Host of the popular podcast “Raw and Real Entrepreneurship”
- Founder of The Fem Boss Incubator
- Founder and CEO of Step Into Your Power Inc
- Featured on CNN, CNBC, and Fox Business
- The creator of courses on leadership skills and productivity techniques
Follow Susan Sly for invaluable insights into what it takes to succeed in business today.
With her own personal struggles as motivation, Susan Sly is the ideal business coach influencer to help you reach new heights in your business endeavors.
5. Tara McMullin: The business coach you can’t ignore
When it comes to female business coaches, Tara McMullin (previously Tara Gentile) is a force to be reckoned with.
She founded CoCommercial, a digital small business community, and has been featured in leading publications like Forbes and HuffPost.
Gentile’s coaching approach focuses on turning personal strengths into profits. She believes in creating value-driven strategies instead of chasing trends or copying others.
- One of the “Top 10 Most Influential Small Business Experts on Twitter” (Forbes)
- One of the Top 40 Millennial Influencers (The Next Web)
- Host of the popular podcast “Profit.Power.Pursuit,” featuring interviews with entrepreneurs building successful businesses without sacrificing authenticity or values
- Author of the book, “Quiet Power Strategy,” which talks about leveraging unique skills and experiences and finding success by being true to yourself
If you’re looking for inspiration from someone who understands how to create meaningful impact while staying true to oneself, Tara McMullin should be on your radar.
6. Brene Brown: The queen of vulnerability
Dr. Brene Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston, where she studies courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
With her best-selling books and a TED talk that’s one of the most viewed in the world, it’s safe to say that Dr. Brown knows her stuff when it comes to personal development and leadership.
- Five times #1 New York Times bestsellers
- Host of a podcast series, “Unlocking Us” – an exploration of ideas, stories, and experiences that reflect the deep parts of our humanity
- The creator of online courses for those who want to dive deeper into her teachings on bravery and authenticity
- Bestselling books:
- “Daring Greatly” teaches how embracing vulnerability can transform your life by helping you overcome fear and self-doubt
- “The Gifts of Imperfection” teaches how letting go of perfectionism can lead to a more fulfilling life full of self-compassion instead
One of the best places to get started in the universe of Dr. Brene Brown is to watch her Ted Talk on The Power of Vulnerability!
7. Diane Helbig: Role model to small business owners
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and Diane Helbig knows it.
As an experienced international business coach, author, and speaker for more than two decades, Diane is committed to assisting small businesses in developing and prospering.
With her practical approach and extensive experience in sales training, leadership development, and strategic planning, Diane has become one of the best female business coaches in the industry.
- One of the “Top Sales Influencers” (OpenView Partners)
- A member of the Forbes Coaches Council
- Featured in publications like Entrepreneur, HuffPost, and Sales World Magazine to name a few
- Author of the book “Succeed Without Selling,” which provides valuable insights into achieving success without resorting to hard selling techniques
Want to hear more from Diane?
Check out her insightful talks on her podcast, “Accelerate Your Business Growth,” where she shares actionable advice for entrepreneurs looking for growth strategies.
For those seeking direction on their entrepreneurial path or desiring motivation from someone familiar with the complexities of today’s business world, look no further than Diane.
8. Ali Brown: The entrepreneurial guru for women
If you’re looking for a female business coach who’s made a significant impact in the entrepreneurial world, Ali Brown is the real deal.
Ali is not just a coach; her unique approach to business and life empowers women entrepreneurs to think bigger and bolder.
Among her accomplishments, she is:
- One of Forbes’ “Women to Watch”
- One of Inc.’s “Top 10 Entrepreneurs”
- Founder and CEO of Ali International
- Founder and CEO of We Lead (women’s business empowerment company)
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and CNN
- Host of the podcast “Glambition Radio,” featuring interviews with top female leaders sharing their success stories and insights into building thriving businesses
What sets Ali apart from other coaches is her commitment to helping women break through barriers that hold them back.
She believes in creating sustainable businesses that align with personal values – not just chasing profits at any cost.
Follow Ali to learn how you can grow your coaching practice or if you just need some inspiration on your journey.
9. Rachel Rodgers – Helping entrepreneurs quit their full-time jobs
An accomplished entrepreneur and coach, Rachel Rodgers is an inspiration to many life coaches.
The CEO of Hello Seven, Rachel Rodgers focuses on teaching women how to make seven figures while living life on their own terms.
- The founder of Hello Seven, a multi-million dollar company dedicated to helping women reach their financial goals
- Founder of the “We Should All Be Millionaires – The Club”, a coaching program and community for entrepreneurs
- Featured in Forbes, NBC News, Entrepreneur, Cosmopolitan, and The Washington Post
- Author of the book, “We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power” – a practical guide for women looking for financial independence
Here are some key takeaways from Rachel’s approach:
- The importance of mindset: Rachel emphasizes the need for a positive mindset when running your own business. It’s not just about strategies and tactics; believing in yourself plays a crucial role too.
- Making smart investments: Investing in yourself and your business to get support can lead you toward success faster than trying everything on your own.
- Diversifying income streams: Having multiple sources of income helps create stability within your finances which is especially important as an entrepreneur or life coach.
If you’re interested in learning more about how she does this all while maintaining balance in her personal life, then check out her podcast.
10. Selena Soo – Helping entrepreneurs become radically visible
Last but not least, meet Selena Soo – a business coach who helps her clients and students go from “hidden gem” to “household name” with visibility and PR strategies!
In addition to getting featured in top publications, Selena has also helped her clients and students get featured in places like national TV, The Oprah Magazine, Forbes, and popular podcasts!
- The creator of business masterminds as well as done-for-you publicity services
- Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Success, and HuffPost
- Author of the blog “Cultivating Connections That Create Meaningful Change”
Why Learn From Top Female Business Coaches?
As a life coach, learning from the best in the industry can provide invaluable insights.
The best female business coaches mentioned above have a proven track record of success, and their experiences offer lessons applicable across various fields.
Proven track record
These coaches have achieved success not only for themselves but also for countless clients who have benefitted from their guidance and expertise.
By studying their methods, philosophies, and strategies, you can gain practical knowledge that will help improve your own coaching practices.
For instance, Marie Forleo, an entrepreneur, writer, and philanthropist, is known for her ability to inspire people to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Her approach combines personal development with practical business advice – something every life coach could benefit from understanding.
Many of these business coaches bring unique perspectives due to their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This diversity allows them to connect with a wide range of clients – an important skill for any life coach looking to expand their client base.
Learning from all of these coaches at once also allows you to learn from various points of view and walks of life!
Beyond traditional coaching, these leading ladies often incorporate innovative approaches, such as leveraging technology platforms or integrating mindfulness practices, which make them stand out in this crowded market space.
A wealth of resources and tools
Last but certainly not least, these powerhouses offer a wealth of resources.
These are excellent educational tools for budding professionals seeking inspiration or wanting to sharpen specific skills without breaking the bank.
Some even offer mentorship or coaching opportunities where you get direct access via group sessions or online forums.
So if there’s a particular question nagging at the back of your mind, you’ll find the answer amongst peers under the expert tutelage of one of the world’s best business gurus.
Get Inspired by These Top Female Business Coaches to Level Up Your Coaching Strategies
Seeing other women succeed can be incredibly motivating, especially if they’ve faced similar challenges to yours during their journey.
So whether it’s practical tips, strategic advice, motivation boost, or networking opportunities, there are plenty of reasons why you should seek out and learn from these leading coaches today.
If they have established their place in the business world, so can you!
Follow these awesome female business coaches to learn from the best of the best in the life coaching industry and achieve your goals!
Do you want to streamline the admin side of your coaching business with ease? Paperbell has got you covered! Try it for yourself by getting your free account.