Amanda Frances’ Become a Money Making Coach (BMMC) course covers a variety of topics and is very extensive. It reaches from basic coaching skills through determining your ideal client and marketing, to energetic principles and mindset around making money as a coach. It also has some cool additional resources like the legal bonus, the pre-work trainings and FAQ call recordings.
You Don’t Need A Certification To Be a Great Coach
I think my biggest a-ha moment I had through the course was that I don’t need a certification to be a good coach – but instead, I need to embody what I teach. This is what actually gave me the confidence to start my coaching business.
Amanda leads you through a process where you determine exactly what it is that you can help your clients with and create a framework for yourself with it. I still successfully work with what I have discovered through the course.
How I Started My Coaching Business
Before I took the course, I was struggling as a blogger and freelance web designer. I had the dream of becoming a coach for quite a while, but I didn’t think that I’d succeed as a coach.
When the email with the course offer popped up in my inbox, I just knew that it was now or never. I then started out as a coach while I was still working through the course. Being a coach is my life’s passion and calling, and I was able to quit my 9-to-5 and support myself with my coaching business – even after I became a mom.
An Online, Self-Study Coaching Course
Amanda Frances’ BMMC is a self-study course, but there is a peer-to-peer Facebook support group – which I found very helpful.
The Facebook group is very active and a great place to form nurturing connections with like-minded people. I am still in touch with some of the people I met there, and I really enjoy watching and being part of their journeys.
Amanda Frances Course Outline
The following information comes directly from the course overview.
Become a Money Making Coach was designed to help you:
- Identify your personal coaching strategy and unique gifts for helping others to create growth and healing in their own lives.
- Learn the skills for creating a safe and supportive environment that enables change within your client.
- Form your strategy for establishing your online presence. Make it easy for clients to find you.
- Identify who in the world needs your coaching and what it is you do to help them.
- Integrate trust and ease into the manifestation process. Allow yourself to receive money through your coaching business.
- The Business Basics Bootcamp
- What it Takes to Go Big in Business
- Module One: Coaching Skills
- Module Two: Getting Clear
- Module Three: Believing in Yourself, Telling Your Story, Creating Your Brand
- Module Four: Let’s Get Visible
- Module Five: Implementation Week
- Module Six: Vision. Goals. Super Clarity
- Module Seven: Next Level Manifesting
- Life Coach Legal Bonus
- Internet Marketing for Coaches
- FAQ Trainings
- Explode Your Online Presence
- Facebook Famous
- Earning Six Figures as a Heart-Centered Entrepreneur
- How to Slay Insta-Stories
How Much Does Amanda Frances’ Become a Money Making Coach Cost?
At the time of publication, the price was $2,200.
A Good Fit for Someone Who Wants to Start a Coaching Business, but Doesn’t Know How or Where to Start
The BMMC program is a good fit for anyone who wants to start a coaching business but doesn’t know how or where to start. I also think it’s very helpful for practicing coaches who want to advance their business – I still get back to the modules if I feel like I need fresh input on what to do next in my business, and I always draw new inspiration and answers from it.
People who are just looking for a quick fix or are not really serious about helping others through their work are not a good fit for the program, because it really goes deep into your mindset, passion and purpose. Anyone who is not willing to do this work should not invest in this program.
Overall: Thumbs Up!
I 100% recommend BMMC to anyone whom feels drawn to it. It changed my whole life, and it helped me live my purpose and create a self-determined life on my own terms – and help others to do so, too.